Home » Contact - Michael Anastasiou
Looking for something?
- NoNa I have the exact same combination, and the USB-stick does not appear to be bootable on the Mid 2010 MacBook. Did you find a solution? Nov 04, 9:29 PM
- Stefan Wundrak On MacOs Sierra before i could edit the plist.txt file, I had to disable SIP first: https://apple.s tackexchange.co m/questions/208 478/how-do-i-di sable-system-in tegrity-protect ion-sip-aka-roo tless-on-os-x-1 0-11 Then use in terminal: sudo nano /Applications/U tilities/Boot Camp ... Nov 04, 9:05 PM
- NoName On MacOs Siera use this codesign command: sudo codesign -s - -f /Applications/U tilities/Boot Camp Assistant.app/ Nov 04, 9:02 PM
- ilias poulakis Μιχαλη σε ευχαριστώ παρα πολυ, άψογο, να σαι καλα . ΜΕΓΆΛΗ βοήθεια το άρθρο σου . Oct 10, 12:28 PM
- Tomek Thank you! Jul 19, 8:06 AM
- José Luis If you want to get a more similar end product (iso file) to what you would get from Microsoft, use this instead: oscdimg -uv -u1 ... Jun 27, 12:10 AM